The role responsibilities
- Writing clean and secure code, developing quality software
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Integrating solutions with APIs and Middleware solutions
Who we are
Grayce are specialists in emerging talent. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change and transformation, data and tech at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK.
Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change, data and tech space! And we partner with organisations that share this ethos.
Our three year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
Find out about the work we’re doing with our clients here.
What We Offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce here.
What You Need
To join our Development Programme, you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject (IT/Development focused preferred)
- Have a passion for Software Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience is desirable, but not essential
- Drive to continuously improve
When you are ready to apply, select the Tech+ Programme on the application page!