Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Writing clean and and secure code, developing quality software
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Integrating solutions with APIs and Middleware solutions
What You Need
To join our Development Programme, you will need:
- A degree in any discipline, but a technical degree would be preferable
- Experience working with C# either from university/personal projects or direct work experience.
- Knowledge of any of the following:
- .NET Core
- Web API (REST based APIs)
- Object Relational Mapping; e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Modern UI frameworks; e.g. Angular, React
- Databases – Microsoft SQL Server – Schema design and SQL
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
- Drive to continuously improve.
What We Offer
We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing community of developers, testers, analysts and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.