Remote working, commutable to Manchester or London
GRAYCE is a rapidly growing management consultancy that specialises in emerging talent. First, we find the brightest graduate talent for our Development Programmes, then we deploy our Analysts to our clients’ change, data and tech transformation programmes, all whilst fast-tracking their development through our unique proposition.
We’re not planning on stopping that growth any time soon, and a key part of that growth will be our Salesforce Talent solution, and that’s why we’re looking for somebody like you!
Starting from an established base, we’re already a Salesforce Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Workforce Development Partner, the Salesforce Alliance Manager will play a crucial part in developing our Salesforce offering into a £30million turnover business over the next three years. You can find out more about our Salesforce Talent Solution here.
To make this happen, you’ll work alongside major technology vendors and consulting partners to identify opportunities and develop propositions for our talented Salesforce Analyst community. We’re looking for somebody who has previously operated in a similar capacity and will bring an established network within the CRM ecosystem.
You’ll already know where you’re going to make that first call!
No ordinary day……
We’ve grown massively, and we continue to go through a hyper-growth period. We specialise in emerging and developing talent. We have a large, diverse and impressive client base across multiple industries, including leading pharmaceuticals organisations, magic circle law firms, fintech, financial services and retail. You’ll be shouting about what we can bring to these very different industries on a daily basis.
We recognise the impact we have when we come together
You should have the ability to naturally build strong relationships with senior and executive contacts within major technology vendors and consulting partners to enable business growth. We’d love it if you already had that network in place.
This is an excellent role for somebody who wants to join a rapidly-growing, established organisation but still wants to put their stamp on it and bring something different to the table. You’ll be helping to develop the careers of the next generation of Salesforce talent whilst taking yours to the next level too.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Building relationships within Salesforce and other Salesforce partners
- Identifying business opportunities for Grayce in Salesforce
- Growing the Grayce Salesforce division to be a £30m run rate business in 3 years
- Developing market-relevant propositions to meet demand and being the recognised Grayce specialist in Salesforce
- Coaching and mentoring Grayce colleagues in Salesforce and the partner ecosystem
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrable success operating within a similar capacity and a great understanding of the technology vendor/partner model
- Fantastic networking skills with the ability to build genuine relationships within the Tech community; ideally, you’ll already have those networks in place
- Strong commercial acumen with previous experience in growing similar business divisions
- A genuine passion for identifying new opportunities for our fantastic Salesforce Analyst population
What we offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing business, you will also receive a competitive salary, a great commission scheme and flexible benefits package.
Does this sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the button below. Good Luck!