Grayce’s diverse, inclusive, and collaborative Community is an environment where everyone is supported to succeed – whatever success looks like for them. Whether you want to learn about all thing’s tech, have a passion for charity fundraising or want to help promote equality and diversity in business, Grayce has a space for you to explore your interests with like-minded people.
Our three-year Development Programmes equip you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications, and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What We Look For
We’re looking for talented graduates who share our values:
We Care. You are conscientious and empathetic, caring about others in our community and are committed to giving your best every day.
We Deliver Excellence. You’re highly motivated and ambitious, highly adaptable and resilient and you’ll go above and beyond to impress clients and grow as a professional. Your curious mind and analytical approach mean you enjoy problem-solving to deliver high-quality work.
We Succeed Together. You’re a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills who loves to collaborate with others and support them to succeed.
What We Offer
Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations. Your training depends on your career aspirations whether you’d like to kick start a career in change and transformation on our change+ programme or fast track your career in data on our data+ programme.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications and a flexible training budget
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year