The role responsibilities
- You’ll be working with one of our leading clients and be part of an inclusive and supportive community to help monitor computer networks for any security issues that pose a risk to the business.
- You will identify and document security issues or breaches and work to investigate these breaches to understand their root cause and how to resolve these.
- You will have the opportunity to develop company-wide best practices for IT security and support installation of security measures including firewalls and data encryption.
- Collaborating with the security team, you will perform tests to uncover vulnerabilities, helping make clients’ systems more secure and be able to conduct your own research into potential solutions and make recommendations to senior stakeholders on how these can be improved.
- This role is an excellent chance to put your skills to the test, gaining industry experience, development opportunities and really kickstart your career
Who we are
Grayce are specialists in emerging talent. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change and transformation, data and tech at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK.
Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change, data and tech space! And we partner with organisations that share this ethos.
Our three year Tech+ Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. It is designed to stretch and support you as you build your career in technology. We provide opportunities to our future tech leaders – that’s you! With our support, you will build your industry and discipline knowledge. You’ll be able to deep dive into specific tech specialisms including Information Security, Software Development and Testing, learning all the necessary skills whilst gaining direct client experience too.We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
Find out about the work we’re doing with our clients here.
What We Offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce here.
What You Need
To join our Development Programme, you will need:
- 2:1 undergraduate degree (technical subjects preferred, but not essential)
- Ideally will have exposure to cyber and/or information security
- PowerBI and/or Tableau experience would be beneficial.
- Self-motivated with a drive to continuously improve.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
- Professional approach and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for technology with demonstrable experience via university, self-study or work experience.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering high quality work to tight deadlines.
When you are ready to apply, select the Tech+ Programme on the application page!