The role responsibilities
- You’ll be working with one of our leading clients and be part of an inclusive and supportive community to help develop critical products and drive the advancement of technological capabilities forward.
- You will design, develop and maintain complex applications to offer innovative solutions to business problems including communicating these to key stakeholders within the business.
- Collaborating with the project team, you will be helping to solve clients’ technology problems and challenges by developing and maintaining clean and secure code and delivering the best possible output.
- This role is an excellent chance to put your skills to the test, gaining industry experience, development opportunities and really kickstart your career.
Who we are
Grayce are specialists in emerging talent. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change and transformation, data and tech at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK.
Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change, data and tech space! And we partner with organisations that share this ethos.
Our three year Tech+ Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
Find out about the work we’re doing with our clients here.
What We Offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations including FTSE250 clients
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development to fit your career goals
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching in topics such as Cloud Computing, SDLC, SQL and Web Development.
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year including Hackathons with your fellow Tech+ Graycians!
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce here.
What You Need
To join our Development Programme, you will need:
- 2:1 or above University undergraduate degree (ideally within a technical/data focused subject, but not essential)
- Self-motivated with a drive to continuously improve
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Passion for technology/data with demonstrable experience through university, self-study or work experience.
- Capability to work within a fast-paced environment, delivering high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Ideally, you will have exposure to/knowledge of any of the following:
- Cloud technology
- Software delivery including implementation
- Bitbucket, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, PowerShell
- SQL, Azure SQL, T-SQL, SSIS
When you are ready to apply, select the Tech+ or Data+ Programme on the application page!