Remote working, commutable to either Manchester or London
Established in 2012, we are a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision. We aim to be the best fast-track developer of top graduate talent, enabling improved diversity of thought and delivery in digital transformation and change.
First, we find the brightest graduate talent for our Development Programmes, then we deploy our Project Analysts to our clients’ change and transformation programmes, all whilst fast-tracking their development through our unique proposition. With now over 400 employees, we continue to grow our successful teams.
Our Delivery Managers play a vital role in this, supporting and mentoring a team of 45-50 Project Analysts as they start their careers working with some of the UK’s leading companies.
We’re looking for an experienced coach/mentor/manager, ideally from an IT, Tech or Change background. It would help if you had experience working in either a project or service delivery capacity, but what you must have is a real passion for mentoring and developing emerging talent in the fields of change, data and tech. You’ll be coaching and mentoring your team to help them achieve their full potential, promoting development and high performance. Alongside that, you’ll be building solid relationships with your client contacts and colleagues to ensure excellence is at the heart of everything we do.Email us to apply
Who we are
Grayce works with organisations nationwide to help them build sustainable talent pipelines in change and transformation, data analysis and tech. We passionately believe our curious graduates are a vital part of the answer to the digital change talent demand equation. We are on a mission to help organisations witness the power of emerging top graduate talent. We give our people a platform to realise their potential, focusing on continuous learning, building capability, and living our values to continue developing the leaders of the future.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting a team of 45-50 Analysts on our Change, Data and Tech Development Programmes
- Mentoring and coaching the team to promote development and personal career progression and optimise their performance and delivery on client site.
- Conducting monthly 1:1’s and annual appraisal reviews for our Project Analysts.
- Preparing Project Analysts for client interviews and rotations.
- Liaising with client contacts to ensure our service aligns with the client’s needs and analyst performance meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across your client portfolio.
- Work alongside Grayce colleagues to manage the client assignment lifecycle
- Co-ordinating and facilitating service review meetings and pro-actively identifying, resolving and escalating delivery risks.
- Assisting with delivering a best-in-class development programme across Change, Data and Tech, i.e. mobilisation training, business skills, professional development.
What You’ll Need
- Previous coaching and mentoring experience with a demonstrable background in developing emerging talent
- Experience managing teams, ideally within a change, data or tech environment.
- Experience with planning and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to apply professional judgement effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate operating models, organisational structure and enterprise architecture.
- Experience building commercial relationships.
- Experience with stakeholder management across all levels of an organisation.
- Learning and development experience (training, coaching, mentoring).
- Previous experience, or a strong understanding, of operating in a business change and transformation or technology environment.
- Successful trouble-shooter – a pragmatic approach to designing and implementing real solutions.
What we offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
We care about well-being and continuous development; all Grayce employees have access to additional training and development and an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Sound like the role for you? To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the button below.