Who We Are
Grayce works with organisations nationwide to help them build sustainable talent pipelines in change and transformation, data analysis and tech. We passionately believe our curious graduates are a vital part of the answer to the digital change talent demand equation. We are on a mission to help organisations witness the power of emerging top graduate talent. We give our people a platform to realise their potential, focusing on continuous learning, building capability, and living our values to continue developing the leaders of the future.
What You’ll Be Doing
Training Design and Delivery:
- Working with our Analysts, Delivery Teams and clients to design training solutions that meet the needs of our people and our clients, setting people up for success.
- Delivering dynamic and engaging training bootcamps that kick start people’s careers and help them to accelerate their development.
- Helping our Data+ Analysts deep dive into the world of SQL and Python programming whilst building their proficiency in tools like Google Analytics, Power BI and Tableau.
Coaching and Mentoring:
- Providing both technical and soft skill support, leveraging your own experience of being a professional in the fields of Data Analysis, Reporting and/or Engineering.
- Assisting our Data+ Analysts in achieving relevant technical qualifications
- Promoting our culture by building a Data community hub where people can connect and gain peer support, providing a platform for knowledge exchange, helping Analysts to succeed together.
To Be Successful, You’ll Need
- You’ll have solid professional Data Analytics or L&D experience, spanning topics including data engineering, data science, coding languages, APIs, data management and strategy.
- You’ll also have experience coaching people in languages like Python and SQL and tools like Google Analytics, Power BI and Tableau.
- You’ll have experience developing others to allow them to take the next steps in their Data careers, from coaching and mentoring to more structured training.
- You’ll be a strong communicator and be equally comfortable talking to people on a 1-2-1 basis as you are presenting to cohorts of 10-20 people.
- You’ll be committed to personal development and aspire to be a thought leader.
- You’ll enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments and enjoy inspiring others.
- You’ll be comfortable dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders, providing subject matter expertise up to senior management level.
- Ideally, you’ll also have experience designing blended learning solutions, combining classroom-based training and digital learning.
What We Offer
Join an inclusive community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
Everyone at Grayce has access to an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
We’re also passionate about continuous development, offering access to additional training and development opportunities, including 24/7 access to self-guided eLearning.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
To apply, please email email@example.com using the button below.