Grayce is a leading consultancy, specialising in developing emerging graduate talent. We currently have over 200 analysts and consultants working with over 40 clients, most of whom are in the FTSE 250. We provide a dynamic platform fast tracking career progression and developing the next generation future leaders.
Data+ Development Programme
With our Grayce Data+ programme we ensure you are quickly onsite ready and working with one of our clients. The scope of what you could be working on is diverse, from supporting the implementation of new software systems to rolling out legal or regulatory changes.
Supported, mentored, and coached by industry leading figure heads, your journey with Grayce could see you advance your career into Data Engineering, Data leadership, Data Science Data Governance or Business Intelligence.
We are looking for talented ambitious and driven graduates in Yorkshire (Leeds and Sheffield are our main locations) who are passionate about launching their dynamic career in Data. Individuals who are highly inquisitive and analytical, enthusiastic about problem solving, collaboration and how the power of analytics can influence decisions that create innovation and change.
What you need:
- 2:1 minimum degree with an analytical focus & data handling such as STEM
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- A love for problem solving and ability to make sense of something complex
- An ambition to work with data and an understanding of how it can help organisations make better decisions
- Curious and analytical approach and creative thinking
- A drive to produce high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
- Knowledge and understanding of key tools such as Excel, Tableau, SQL or Python
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial business environment
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- 3-week intensive training programme covering tools such as Python, Power BI, SQL to name but a few
- Ongoing training over the 3-year programme covering; Leadership and management, Big Data, Python, SQL, Data Governance, visualisation – to name but a few
- Data community events such as Hackathons, knowledge exchanges, webinars
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Grayce community events and initiatives – CSR, E1E, Thoughtlab, Social events, Conferences
- Training and soft skill development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after the programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
|Job Category||Data Analyst|