Remote working, commutable to either Manchester or London
Established in 2012, we are a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision. We aim to be the best fast-track developer of top graduate talent, enabling improved diversity of thought and delivery in digital transformation and change.
First, we find the brightest graduate talent for our Analyst Development Programmes. Then, we deploy our Project Analysts to our clients’ change, data and tech transformation programmes, all whilst fast-tracking their development through our unique proposition. With now over 500 employees, we continue to grow our successful teams.
Our Business Development Managers play a vital role in our continued hypergrowth by identifying and converting new opportunities for our talented Analyst population.
Reporting to the Pharmaceutical and Health Practice Director, the Business Development Manager is responsible for strategic planning, lead generation and building new client relationships that convert into analyst placements.
You’ll be utilising your network within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries to identify new business opportunities and convert these into analyst placements across change, technology and data. Thus, generating revenue, improving profitability, and supporting Grayce’s hypergrowth by developing new and prosperous client partnerships.
Who we are
Grayce works with organisations nationwide to help them build sustainable talent pipelines in change and transformation, data analysis and tech. We passionately believe our curious graduates are a vital part of the answer to the digital change talent demand equation. We are on a mission to help organisations witness the power of emerging top graduate talent. We give our people a platform to realise their potential, focusing on continuous learning, building capability, and living our values to continue developing the leaders of the future.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working alongside colleagues to identify new opportunities and ensure they are converted into analyst placements
- Establishing, strengthening and growing new executive relationships
- Identifying and qualifying new key contacts and decision-makers within new and, at times, existing clients
- Developing and managing lead generation plans and activities
- Managing, shaping and supporting commercial proposals for new clients through the procurement process
- Representing the business at pharmaceutical and healthcare networking events to build brand recognition and develop professional networks to support and accelerate Grayces’ current hypergrowth
- Proactively working with the Talent and Resource Management team to agree on strategic plans to balance the supply of candidates and available analysts with the opportunity pipeline and both short-term and long-term demand
- Working with the Marketing team to tailor campaigns and develop practice-specific collateral that showcases our proposition, leveraging case studies and key insights from the pharmaceutical and healthcare practice
What You’ll Need
- Proven background working within a Business Development role
- Ability to build and develop relationships with Technology and Change stakeholders in large corporate environments
- Strong commercial acumen with demonstrable success converting sales opportunities
- Experience across the sales cycle from lead generation to conversion
- Experience in People Services sales
- Experience working in either the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sector
- Strong network within the Pharma and Healthcare community, with a good understanding of current initiatives relating to the change, data and tech skills gap in the industries
What we offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
We care about the well-being and continuous development; all Grayce employees have access to additional training and development and an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
To apply, please email email@example.com using the button below.