The role responsibilities
- Lead sales growth to achieve your targets by owning your sales territory, developing sales strategies to both expand customers within your territory and win new customer names
- Focus on Big Bets and Growth Accounts to ensure prioritisation of strategic customer opportunities where we can maximise our presence and bring significant value to our customer stakeholders
- Build long term relationships with C-level executives within your sales territory to maximise the penetration of Grayce and minimise the sales timeframe
- Develop your sales strategy alongside the delivery team to ensure they are working in line with your strategy and that you are gaining the insights they have into customers, markets and wider network within the sector
- Work with Client Partners, Delivery Managers and Recruitment to ensure roles that are identified are closed
- Manage sales reporting, ensuring a high level of accuracy, effective prioritisation of opportunities, and accurate forecasting
- Work with marketing to run sales campaigns within your territory, and for Grayce as a whole, to drive the build of Marketing Qualified Leads that will result in sales
- Continually learn about new market trends to ensure that Grayce are selling what the market needs and ensure that our current offerings have a strong digital message
- Attend key industry and customer events to ensure you raise the profile of Grayce and our proposition within the marketplace.
The Ideal Person will
- Be degree educated with a 2:1 or 1st
- Have a strong hunter sales background
- Be experienced in developing and maintaining new customer relationships
- Understand how to strategically account plan sectors and accounts
- Ideally have a track record in consulting or software sales within a consultancy business
- Be target driven and motivated by winning.
What You Get
- Salary: Competitive with commission
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
We provide the smartest analysts and consultants in change delivery and help our customers build their capability as they deliver digital projects, major transformations, and ongoing change programmes. We have a significant presence in the legal, insurance and financial services sectors and a broad customer base across a diverse number of industries.
At Grayce, every day you’ll be connecting with organisations nationwide through sales campaigns, listening to customer’s needs, articulating the value of Grayce, and ensuring we can achieve the customer’s objectives.
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org